VMagicMirror (“The Software”) has the license note in
License Note section.
Caution about reverse engineering to the binary distribution are help document, and not a part of the license note.
- You can use The Software for both personal and commercial use.
- You do not have to credit The Software if you upload the video or streaming your screen with The Software.
- The Software itself does not contain neither violent nor sexual expressions.
- The Software usage as purely personal purpose (e.g. desktop mascot) is not an avatar usage.
- The Software usage as streaming or video output will be an avatar usage.
- User must also comply to the VRM model license.
Caution about reverse engineering to the binary distribution
This section is help information that about the risk of the reverse engineering to the binary distribution.
The software distributed in binary style includes non-open source resources, like following.
- Paid Assets on Unity Asset Store
- VRoid SDK
This means that the reverse engineering may violate the license or guidelines for those resources.
Copyright (c) 2019-2021 獏星(ばくすたー)@baku_dreameater
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.